I have been practising gynaecology and obstetrics since 1991. I studied medicine at the Medical University of Lodz and completed my medical training at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical University of Lodz, Poland and in Sapir Medical Center, Meir Hospital, Kfar Saba, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
Currently I am the Head of the Medical and Environmental Health Hazards Unit at the Department of Perinatology, I Chair of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Medical University of Lodz, Poland and an Associate Professor at the Department of Perinatology.
My OB-GYN Private Health Care Center is a full-service OB-GYN facility providing complex medical care and counseling in high- and low-risk pregnancy, gynecology, as well as woman health care and ultrasound diagnostics. My patients receive personalized care and their interests and wellbeing are always my first priority.
The Center is conveniently located in downtown Lodz, a big city in central Poland.
- Complete prenatal health care
- High-risk pregnancy (HRP) care (incl. multiple pregnancy, after IVF pregnancy, placenta praevia, arterial hypertension and others)
- Preparation for a physiological labour
- Prevention and treatment of threatened preterm labour and fetal intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR)
- Prevention and treatment of threatened abortion and miscarriage
- Ultrasound diagnostics in pregnancy
- Cervical insufficiency treatment - pessars
- Prenatal diagnostics
- Cytological testing
- Bacteriological testing
- Preconceptional counseling and guidance
- Screening for cervical, endometrial, ovarian, and breast cancers
- Cervical cancer vaccine: INN- Human Papillomavirus Vaccine - SILGARD: www.hpv.pl
- Diagnosis, management and treatment of gynecologic malignancies, including vaginal, cervical, uterine and ovarian cancers
- Treatment of cervical erosion, cervical dysplasia (CIN) and HPV infections
- Diagnostics and counseling for couples with fertility problems: sterility and infertility treatment
- Contraceptive counseling and intrauterine device insertion
- Hormone replacement therapy for pre- and menopausal women
- Cervical histopathology - biopsy
- Endometrial aspiration biopsy (Endorette) for histopathological assessment of endometrium
- Diagnostic abrasion of cervical canal and uterine cavity
- Cryotherapy: liquid nitrogen treatment of vaginal and cervical pathologies (erosions)
- Obstetrical with fetal morphology
- Breast ultrasound
- Ovulation assessment
146 Lutomierska St, 91-041 Lodz, Poland